When you create a coinhitex account you automatically get a free coin wallet and you can access it here anytime, Every wallet starts off with a coin address which is unique and just for your wallet. You give this to people who want to send you bitcoin.
Sending coins is simple. You just need outside coin address and to know how much you want to send or withdraw that's it.
Go to login page and find forgot option and click on it and generate and send forgot password link to you email, make sure you always open latest email sent by Coinhitex for password reset.
Reset link is valid only for 60 minutes and if you have requested reset link multiple times only the last link will work. Click on it to open the link and reset your password or When you copy-paste link from email, be sure to copy whole link otherwise reset token in the URL may be not fully copied.
Please be cautious of traders that try and negotiate the different price from the offer during a trade. This is a tactic that some scammers use on both sides – buying or selling. Either asking a buyer to pay more and promising to send a higher amount of bitcoin or from the other side, a buyer promising to send another payment after the bitcoins are released from escrow, or if the buyer is the offer owner and suggesting to pay less than offer price. Fake advertising on Coinhitex is considered as market manipulation.
This kind of actions is NOT allowed on Coinhitex, this is to protect our users. The escrow is there for a reason, it makes sure that the bitcoins are kept safe and transferred to the buyer once the payment is made. It also protects the seller, bitcoins will only be sent once they have confirmed payment has been received.We do not allow this kind of activities on Coinhitex, users doing this for whatever reason will be suspended.
To cancel an open order, first make sure you're viewing the pair trading page on which your order was placed (e.g. BTC-USD, LTC-BTC, etc). Your open orders will be listed in the Open Orders panel in the lower middle of the trading page. Chose the order that you desire to cancel and click the "cancel" to delete that order.
Here are a few tips that will protect you against the majority of phishing and hacking attempts.
1) Enable two-factor authentication for your account. This protects you when a someone finds your password. With two-factor authentication enabled, it is not possible to log in to your account if someone knows only your password. Remember to write down the backup codes, preferably on paper, in case you lose your codes.
2) Make sure Login guard is enabled. It protects you from logins from unknown web browsers. When Login Guard detects a login from a new web browser it asks you to confirm your browser by clicking a link sent to the email address you have used to register your account.
3) Remember to use a strong password, one with at least 10 characters.
4) Do not use the same password on other websites and do not give your password to other people, even your friends.
5) Do not use an email provider that does not require a password, like yopmail, as it makes it possible to access your account without needing to know your password.
1) Immediately change your password and also change email password
2) Immediately open up a support ticket and explain the problem
No, Currently we do not allow username changes due to security reasons.
We reserve a small amount of coin from your wallet balance to pay the Bitcoin transaction fee to the Bitcoin network. Each Bitcoin transaction has to pay a small fee to the network to be confirmed no matter from where it's sent. We reserve this fee in advance to prevent your wallet balance from becoming negative.
Depending on your country of residence, you may not be able to use all the functions of the site. It is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws in your country of residence or in the country from which you access this site and service. Please check your country rules and legality on trading in crypto currencies before open account with us.